Dr. Mohammad Sarris
DR. MOHAMMAD SARRIS
Dr. Sarris is a highly qualified and experienced dentist. He obtained his dental degree from the University of Dundee, one of the top dental schools in the United Kingdom and has been practicing in private practice for over 13 years.
He has experience in all aspects of general dentistry including root canal treatments, oral surgery, white aesthetic fillings, crowns and bridge work.
He has a particular interest in Cosmetic dentistry and SMILE DESIGN using minimally invasive procedures including INVISALIGN to straighten teeth, Lumineers, veneers and teeth whitening. In 2015 he obtained a master’s degree in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry from the reputable University of Manchester in the United Kingdom.
Dr. Sarris also gained experience in dental implants since qualifying with a Diploma in Dental Implantology from the British Academy of Implant and Restorative Dentistry in 2015.
He believes in the importance of preserving tooth structure when possible with the greater emphasis on disease prevention to help patients maintain their natural teeth.
Dr. Sarris believes in the following core principals when treating patients:
- Every patient is treated with transparency and total respect.
- The wellbeing of each patient is at the heart of each decision taken, not financial reward.
- Dentistry is a form of art; hence each procedure will be given plenty of time in a relaxed environment. Patients should feel totally at ease.
- Learning never stops. Keeping up to date with new skills and knowledge is a priority for better patient care.
- Every encounter with a new patient is an opportunity to learn something new and be inspired.
Born and raised in Abu Dhabi, Dr. Sarris decided to relocate to the UAE after nearly 18 years in the United Kingdom. He enjoys sports and the outdoor lifestyle the UAE offers and loves spending time with his young family.
Dr. Sarris will be conducting the following treatments at the Nova Clinic Dubai.
- Oral health screening
- White aesthetic fillings
- Crowns and bridges
- Implant restorations
- Root canal treatments
- Teeth whitening
Before and After treatment: