Dr. Maria Chamurlieva
PhD (Dermatology, Cosmetology)
DHA Dermatology Specialist
Winner of the Departmental award of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation “Young Scientist”.
- Laureate of the I International Competition for Young Dermatologists and Cosmetologists in the nomination “The best scientific work in Dermatology”
- Participant and speaker of Russian and international conferences, congresses, schools for doctors and patients.
- Speaker of advanced training courses, certification cycles and master classes.
- Research physician and coordinator of Russian and international clinical trials.
- Author of more than 30 publications, including Russian and international in the form of original articles, abstracts, reviews in leading scientific journals in dermatology, cosmetology, rheumatology, educational and methodological manuals, patents and grants.
Treatment of skin diseases (acne, rosacea, psoriasis, etc.)
Modern hardware techniques in cosmetology, including: – IPL therapy (BBL), Morpheus 8, Ulthera therapy, Laser therapy (Halo, Erbium etc), electrocoagulation, microcurrents, etc.
- Treatment of hyperkinetic wrinkles: Botox, Disport, Xeomin
- Volumetric correction and elimination of wrinkles by means of fillers: Juvederm, Surgiderm, Restyline, Belotero, etc.
- Sculptra, Radiesse
- Various types of peels (Sesderma, Sweet skin system, etc.)
- PRP therapy
- Biorevitalization (IAL-system, Juvederm hydro, Belotero hydro, Profhilo, Viscoderm etc.).
Experience in Dermatology and Cosmetology more than 15 years