Christine is a dedicated Aesthetic Nurse who has 13 years of Nursing experience in which 11 years of it being focused on Laser and Aesthetics. Apart from her having a Registered Nurse license, she is also holding a Laser Therapist license she obtained from the state of Ohio in the United States.
Her extensive experience includes working in JCI accredited Aesthetic Hospital. She is one of the pioneer Therapists who practiced Morpheus 8, Inmode Forma as well as Advalight in the UAE and due to her extensive experience in laser procedures, performs trainings on staffs as their Senior Therapist. She used to assist Doctors from around the world when they conduct trainings sponsored by Galderma, Allergan, etc.
Over the years, Christine has worked with the following laser & RF technologies for Laser hair removal & skin rejuvenation treatments:
- Diode (Lightsheer and Soprano)
- Alexandrite (Candella, Cynosure Elite+)
- Nd Yag (Candella, Fotona SP Dynamis, Cynosure Elite+)
- Q Switched Nd Yag (Medlite, Revlite, Lucid QY and Cutera)
- Erbium Yag (Palomar 1052, Fotona SP Dynamis)
- IPL (Lumenis and Ellipse)
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Radio Frequency (Thermage, Liftron, Rejuvi, Ematrix, Inmode Forma and Morpheus)